Systemic racism often hides behind neutral, seemingly color-blind management routines.
Unconscious Bias Workshop
This is a powerful first step in your organization’s long-term diversity and inclusion (D&I) strategy. A day-long engagement in which diverse groups explore the biases that everyone has with interactive excercises and collaborative problem solving.
About the Course
The goal is AWARENESS. We first must become aware of the inherent biases we all have in order to moderate our behavior, language and decisions to start creating a more inclusive workplace.
Jamesson Solutions brings an engaging one-day workshop to your facility or any location that opens up non-judgmental discussions on biases including ethnicity, nationality, gender, age, abilties and more.
- Understanding generational differences
- Building trust
- Understand the power of perception
- Improving communication
- Identifying/recognizing commonalities
- How we listen
- Understanding Self and Others
- Activities designed around creating an awareness of some of the biases we have, including generational bias
- Understanding what unconscious bias is and is not
- How unconscious bias can impact communication, decision making, trust, career opportunities
- Your role in recognizing unconscious bias
Who Should Attend
The Unconscious Bias Workshop is appropriate for all employees, across all funcations and pay grades. In fact, the more diverse the group, the better.
Becoming aware of unconscious bias is only the first step in an effective long-term D&I program, but it’s key and should be prerequisite to more indepth workshops.
our focus is
- The course was worth the time and cost 97% 97%
- I will recommend this course to other Company employees 98% 98%
- I will apply the information learned in this course to my current/future job 96% 96%
- I will do my job better as a result of this course 95% 95%
The results were very positive
Data collected, independently, over more than 30 sessions from over 300 employees who participated in Jamesson Solutions’ Presentation Skills 101 course at a Global company resulted in the following scores. If the scores seem high, they are. In fact, of the more than 200 courses offered globally by this company Jamesson Solutions’ Presentation Skills 101 is rated the highest by far.