A course built around the Emotional Competency Inventory (ECI)
“Emotional Intelligence is the capacity for recognizing our own feelings and those of others, for motivating ourselves, and for managing emotions effectively in ourselves and others.”
Emotional Intelligence can account for 60% to 90% of your success in life. It is more important than your IQ. This session incorporates real data to help you understand and manage your emotional intelligence.
In the old days it was called maturity. Put simply, emotional intelligence means you maintain control of your interaction with another person.
Empathy is a key component for successful relations with other people. Empathy means you are tuned into the other person and make them feel important.
Everyone loves to interact with the people that make them feel valued, understood and important. Since this is a simple fact, it makes sense to consider the results that sales and business people might achieve if each and every person they interact with feels valued.
Each participant will develop an action plan based on their program learning and their ECI feedback that will help them grow and become more effective in their personal relationships.
Course Length: 1-day
Number of Participants: 5-25
Space Required: 1 room
Course Offerings: This course is delivered to intact groups within companies or other organizations.
During the program participants will:
- Review the research behind the business need for Emotional Intelligence
- Accept the challenge of being in control of your emotions
- Learn the Emotional Intelligence competency framework
- Receive their feedback results from the ECI
- Explore their ECI results through participation in coaching triads
- Practice using Emotional Intelligence behaviors in conflict management