Techniques to handle any situation, dramatically improving the customer experience
“If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends. If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.”
During the program participants will:
- Learn the 4 needs that, if met, will satisfy any internal or external customer
- Learn to view customer service complaints as opportunities to develop powerful relationship bonds
- Learn how to read customer body language and speaking tone
- Understand the power of their own body language and speaking tone as tools for managing customer interaction
- Learn how to script their opening and closing with customers to improve first and last impressions
- Learn how to use open ended questions to get more detailed information and show interest in the customer’s needs
- Practice using techniques in learning groups throughout the day
Each participant will leave this workshop armed with simple to use yet powerful tools to ensure they provide their customers with a positive experience in every situation.
Course Length: 1-day
Number of Participants: 5-25
Space Required: 1 room
Course Offerings: This course is delivered to intact groups within companies or other organizations.
Dissatisfied customers will tell an average of 10 other people about their bad experience.
It costs three times more money to attract a new customer that it does to keep and existing one.
If 20 customers are dissatisfied with a company’s service, 19 won’t tell you and 14 will simply take their business elsewhere.
Up to 96% of dissatisfied customers will not tell a company why they are dissatisfied.
The first 30 seconds of contact set the tone for the remainder of the contact. The last 30 seconds of the contact are critical to establishing lasting rapport.
50%-90% of dissatisfied customers become loyal customers again if their complaints are handled well and quickly.
In Short, Customer Service 101 training may be the golden key to your buisness’ financial success!