Jamesson Solutions offers a suite of learning and development assessments and simulations, along with professional cerfification for each. Each instrument is recognized and demonstrated professionals for baselining individual personality data selection, development, coaching and team building. You can purchase assessments, simulations and certifications online, using the links below.
Contact us here or call directly if you need more information or suggestions.
Call (336) 298-7170
From entry-level managers and high-level executives to teams, The Leadership Nexus™ is an invaluable tool designed to help reshape your approach to leadership.
Sold by Jamesson Solutions in partnership with Explore Development.
TPQ improves team productivity, enhances team communication and boosts team satisfaction. It measures SIX key characteristics outlined in developer Donna Riechmann’s Team Performance Model:
- Goals and Results
- Collaboration and Involvement
- Communication Processes
- Emotional Climate
How TPQ works
Simply…This powerful team assessment will boost your team’s performance by offering you a clear path for growth. Participants will use the action-focused Team Development Workbook (included free with the TPQ) to score, analyze, and interpret the TPQ results. And filling out theTPQ online is quick and easy.
- A well researched and valid assessment of your team’s performance (Research study available upon request)
- Heavily field tested with teams from all business and private sectors
- Enables you to compare your team’s strengths and weaknesses against a normative database of other high performing teams
- Enables the team and the team’s leadership to identify areas for improvement
- Offers strategies for improving your team’s performance in real time
- Easy to complete online in less than 15 minutes
- Easy to interpret and apply
- Can be taken again every six months as a means of assessing team improvement
- Does not require certification to to use
Why use it?
- The TPQ, a 32 item online assessment utilizing a 5 point Likert Scale for each participant
- An online team report
- Team Development Workbook downloadable for each participant
- A comprehensive facilitator guide including
- Research and validation information
- A valid and easy to apply High Performing Teams Model
- Online assessment administration and report generation instructions
- Interpretation and use of results instructions
- Instructions for the TPQ workshop
- A PowerPoint presentation
- Unlimited future access to your team performance data
- Time to complete the TPQ online: Less than 15 minutes
- Reports: Available to the facilitator after all participants have completed the assessment or at any point in the assessment process
- TPQ Workshop duration: 1-3 hours depending on the facilitator’s time constraints and objectives
- Number of Participants: Unlimited
- Space Required: 1 room for group feedback and the TPQ workshop
- Certification Required: NO, while the TPQ is a well researched and valid instrument the Facilitator’s Guide enables any experienced facilitator to sucessfully deliver assessment feedback. As a plus, we are only a phone call away if support is required.
- Cost: The TPQ Assessment: $18.00 per participant (includes assessment and participant workbook). Facilitator Guide: $35.00 (we ask that Facilitators puchase the guide with their first purchase of the assesment. Future updates and improvements to the guide will be made available for free to our Users)
Expect results from your work groups. Team assessment with TPQ can help you achieve high-performing teams, work groups that demonstrate superior, sustained performance.
For Talent Selection
Find personnel who are ideally matched to your organization can be one of the most valuable investments you can make. Jamesson Solutions is certified in TriMetrix assessments, one of the most comprehensive instruments to match people to the kind of jobs needed by your organization. Better engagement, greater satisfaction, higher retention. Your hedge in the talent war.
TriMetrix, as a suite of science-based behavioral assessments for talent selection, itcan also be used for individual and team development.
See the full suite
TTI Success Insights DiSC
DISC is the most widely used behavioral assessment tool, measuring four behavioral styles: dominance, influence, steadiness and compliance. DISC measures how a person behaves.
TTI Success Insights is the only provider of DISC assessments in the marketplace fully customized for the individual. All levels of within an organization can benefit from the information it provides.
Commonly used to: Improve teamwork and understand communication styles.
12 Driving Forces® (Motivators)
Unlocks the why behind an individual’s actions, showcasing what drives their behavior. Rooted in Eduard Spranger’s esteemed 1928 research, 12 Driving Forces reveals how each individual is uniquely motivated in both life and work.
Combining both behaviors (DISC) and driving forces (motivators), this is an integrated report that explains the how and the why behind our actions. It examines the behaviors individuals bring to the job and the driving forces (motivators) that drive them.
Commonly used to: Engage employees, coach leaders, build better communication and to select team members.
Describes how people behave, why they behave that way, and what the process is behind their decision-making. It also reveals soft skills they’ve mastered. It examines the behaviors individuals bring to the job, the motivators/driving forces that drive them and the ability to demonstrate the competencies required by the job.
Commonly used to: Develop talent effectively for leadership and for high potential-team members, also for job fit evaluation.
Examines the behaviors individuals bring to the job, the driving forces that drive them, and an understanding of their own emotional intelligence. TriMetrix EQ blends all three sciences together in an integrated section that will illustrate the impact emotional intelligence has on core behavioral styles, as well as the top driving forces.
Commonly used to: Assist in executive coaching, selection and the development of high potential employees.
Provides a 55-point analysis that uncovers a person’s behaviors (DISC), motivators/driving forces, acumen, as well as an individual’s unique competencies. It examines the behaviors individuals bring to the job, the motivators/driving forces that drive them, the ability to demonstrate the competencies required by the job and whether they possess the acumen to perform the job successfully.
Commonly used to: Assist in executive coaching, selection and the development of high potential employees.
The Emotional Quotient (EQ)
Accurately measures a person’s emotional intelligence, which is the ability to sense, understand and effectively apply the power of overall emotional well-being to facilitate higher levels of collaboration and productivity.
The Stress Quotient
Measures workplace stress in seven index factors, revealing how stress affects the overall health, productivity and morale of both individuals and the teams.
A leadership version of the Stress Quotient is also available to help gauge a leader’s stress level and their stress triggers.
OD (36) Surveys
Gives the ability to tailor surveys that uncover the effectiveness of employee performance, as well as the effective or ineffective practices of a team. Surveys determine where an organization can improve its services, policies and practices to achieve complete employee and customer satisfaction. In addition, the surveys can be tailored to a group
Commonly used to: Aid organizations in understanding how leadership is viewed, and to better develop and grow as individuals and as a team.
The Sales Skills Index
An objective analysis of an individual’s understanding of the strategies required to sell successfully in any sales environment.
Commonly used to: Determine if sales staff members understand the sales process, how they compare against top sales performers, and if they have the ability to sell. Used in sales training, team and leadership coaching, and as an all-in-one training guide.
Talent Management Plus (TMP)
The only assessment-based applicant tracking screening system powered by job matching on the market. Using science-based assessments and customized job-benchmarking protocols, TMP looks at the whole person and ranks according to the job benchmark, behaviors, motivators and skills to paint a picture if that person will be fulfilled in the open position.
Commonly used to: Pre-screen and pre-rank candidates based on their assessments — making it clear which candidates are matched to the job in one complete system.
TMP features include:
- A daily email summary of applicants who match the open position
- Pre-screening interview questions to narrow applicants
- Search, filtering and candidate comparison capabilities
- Master database that stores applicant resumes and assessments
A team development tool designed to teach team members to communicate effectively and to collaborate to achieve a common goal successfully. Polygon Puzzle™ is popular and powerful.
A challenging, exciting, fun filled and highly effective team development activity. Used by hundreds of organizations from all business sectors around the world. It enables you to build a team in less than one hour.
With Polygon Puzzle you can build a team in less than one hour.
It’s been used in hundreds of organizations from all business sectors, including Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, AT&T, and Krutham. Polygon Puzzle™ was even used by the United States Senate.
Polygon Puzzle is a Level 1 Simulation, so it can be used out-of-the-box.
We recommned pairing it with Team Performance Questionnaire.
How it works
The puzzle can be used with small groups with up to 30 participants using a single puzzle, or with hundreds of participants using multiple puzzles.
• Participants (8-30 with one puzzle) are divided into working teams to assemble a twenty-eight piece, two dimensional puzzle.
• Participants are given written clues from a deck of thirty clue cards.
• The clues are evenly divided among the work teams, with no single team having sufficient information to solve the puzzle.
• The process consists of three phases; each phase is designed to allow participants to share information within their small team, then with the other teams, and finally to solve the puzzle as a group.
• The solution to the puzzle becomes clear when the small teams learn that they must work together.
• Works well with Individual Assessments like Change Style Indicator and Team Development Assessments like Team Performance Questionnaire.
“Polygon Puzzle was the highlight of our session. Everybody loved it! We will definitely use it again and again.”
Joni Vetrano, Training Manager
LaQuinta Resort & Club and PGA WEST
“I think why it’s been successful and powerful is because it can be done in less than an hour. We’ve used it with everything from kids to senior executives. And it’s always been successful. I don’t think we never had it not work.”
Donna Reichmann, Author, Polygon Puzzle
The Trust Building™ exercise highlights the value of trust in teams while uncovering the gross negative impact distrust has on team morale and performance.
The exercise is based on three factors related to creating trust – competence, concern for others, and authenticity. Trust Building also examines the creation of distrust and how a team can manage distrust and foster trust within the team.
Trust Building™ is a Level 2 Simulation.
How it works
- Participants (8-32 with one set of materials) are divided into 2-4 working teams tasked with reproducing the facilitator’s prototype.
- Each participant takes on the role of either a Representative or a Builder.
- In addition, one or two of the participants may be Distorters (either a Representative or a Builder), who will be attempting to sabotage the team’s efforts.
- Each team is allowed to send one Representative at a time to view and make “mental notes” for the team related to the prototype.
- The first team to successfully replicate the Prototype wins.
Why use it?
- To learn how restricted or poor communication hinders the task
- Understand how reduced trust has significant consequences for team process and team effectiveness – less information, less involvement, isolation, poor work results
- To understand “labeling” someone as an outsider or untrustworthy makes it difficult for the person to be effective, and unable to recover without someone else’s help – thus others in the team need to accept a leadership role even if they are not in a formal leadership position
- Learn, each team member has more positive and negative power than they realize to affect team outcomes. They can do so unconsciously, or can be aware and take responsibility.
- To consciously build trust and openness increases cooperation and improves work outcomes
- Understand working toward complete transparency provides information needed for problem solving.
- One set of 36 Trust Exercise pieces for the facilitator to create a prototype
- One set of 36 Trust Exercise pieces for each team to use (total of four sets)
- 40 laminated role cards for team members in a plastic case
- Instructions for different prototype options
- CD-ROM with facilitator materials and resources
- A Quick-Read, 1-page Facilitator’s Guide
- All materials are designed for durability and reuse for many years to come
- Exercise Length: 1.5 hours without assessment, 2.0 hours with assessment
- Number of Participants: 8-32 with one set of materials, many more if more than one set of materials is used
- Space Required: 1 large room, 1 break-out room for each team, 1 room or secluded space for the prototype