More and more, organizations are wooing new talent with techniques more akin to marketing than human resources to reach young people who brand themselves by their work.
Recruiting, Retaining & Career Pathing
Jamesson Solutions helps corporate HR be more competitive in talent acquisition with this original workshop on “Recruiting, Retaining & Career Pathing” that helps you get a handle on the new way to woo top talent in an increasingly competitive arena.
About the Course
1) Individual needs—What is important to the candidate, both professionally and personally? What aligns with their values and interests?
2) Individual offer—What value does the organization bring to the candidate?
3) Company needs—What does your organization require for success now and in the future? What do you need from your leaders and employees?
4) Company offer—What is your corporate value proposition to the candidate? What opportunities do you provide? What CULTURE* do you provide? *This is more important with millennials!
5) Plan—Analyze the gaps and overlap between each quadrant. Develop and implement a plan that balances your grid for shared success.
Who Should Attend
As HR meets marketing in an increasingly complex game of hiring in a feeding frenzy for talent, strategies like the Shared Success Model provide a simple template for keeping the process grounded in realistic business goals.
our focus is
- The course was worth the time and cost 97% 97%
- I will recommend this course to other Company employees 98% 98%
- I will apply the information learned in this course to my current/future job 96% 96%
- I will do my job better as a result of this course 95% 95%
The results were very positive
Data collected, independently, over more than 30 sessions from over 300 employees who participated in Jamesson Solutions’ Presentation Skills 101 course at a Global company resulted in the following scores. If the scores seem high, they are. In fact, of the more than 200 courses offered globally by this company Jamesson Solutions’ Presentation Skills 101 is rated the highest by far.