I have been exposed to many training and development courses during my 30 year career with this company and Presentation Skills 101 is by far the most powerful experience I’ve had. I heartily recommend it to anyone wanting to improve their communication skills.
Presentation Skills 101
Presentation Skills 101 is one of the most valuable investments your company can make in its leaders. It’s an intensive, limited enrollment, two or three day communications course concentrating on the most important business skill you can possess: speaking well in public, whether for major speeches or intimate presentations.
About the Course
This is a two or three-day course. The course begins at 8:00 am each day and ends around 5:00 pm the first two days and with the three-day version at 2:00 pm the third day. Participants will make 12-18 presentations during the course. They will also receive individualized coaching and presentations will be videotaped. Breakfast, lunch and course materials are included.
Who Should Attend
Presentation Skills 101 is designed for the executive who wishes to become a more effective communicator. In this intimate setting (maximum enrollment 10), you’ll be on your feet more than a dozen times giving speeches or presentations, learning new uses of communicating tools, with video feedback of your progress. You’ll function in several roles: introducer, speaker, teacher, and coach. Many established executives, as well as up-and-coming professionals have participated in Presentation Skills 101 since it was developed. These men and women from every calling have gained dramatic and empowering growth in their effectiveness. They find improved speaking skills are a gateway to personal growth in other areas
- Participants learn how to become more effective communicators and also learn how to become better coaches so they can train others.
- Presentation Skills 101 is a proven course, provided to executives in more than 30 countries. Participants frequently call the Presentation Skills 101 experience “the most powerful development they have experienced.”
- The limited enrollment (no more than 10) allows for a more intimate environment where participants can safely practice their communication skills.
- For those who have already completed Presentation Skills 101 but want to develop an even higher level of Presentation Skills, consider attending our Advanced Presentation skills course.
our focus is
Jamesson Solutions’ Services
- The course was worth the time and cost 97% 97%
- I will recommend this course to other Company employees 98% 98%
- I will apply the information learned in this course to my current/future job 96% 96%
- I will do my job better as a result of this course 95% 95%
The results were very positive
Data collected, independently, over more than 30 sessions from over 300 employees who participated in Jamesson Solutions’ Presentation Skills 101 course at a Global company resulted in the following scores. If the scores seem high, they are. In fact, of the more than 200 courses offered globally by this company Jamesson Solutions’ Presentation Skills 101 is rated the highest by far.