“I’m 100% certain it’s a key aspect of my retention. It’s a key aspect as to why somebody comes to work for us. With all of this, we launched something in November called Fluence Core – the core of our culture – a bundle of our mission our values, our competencies and how we all live it and how we all kind of connect to it.”
An introductory course in leadership, Emerging Leaders starts with cornerstone skill development through hands-on activities with ongoing practice, feedback, and action plans.
About the Course
- Defining your leadership brand – participants will have the opportunity to define their own personal leadership brand that will serve as the foundation of their leadership identity. This gives focus and clarity of what they want to be known for and they can carry this with them as they continue to advance their career.
- Understanding Self and Others – understanding of individual preferences and behaviors and how they impact team dynamics. Improving leadership effectiveness as the backdrop and facilitating the creation of the personal awareness needed to begin leadership growth.
- Becoming A Trusted Advisor – Credibility, Reliability, Intimacy and Self-Orientation – this module takes a deep dive into what these attributes really mean and how we can live them every day. By using the Trust Equation, participants will have a greater understanding of how they are perceived presently and will also learn how to further develop attributes that move them closer to that Trusted Advisor status with the people they work with every day.
- Effective Communication – learning the keys to effective communication with a focus on giving and receiving feedback and the importance of listening. Participants will experience the impact of effective communication.
- Growth Mindset and Accountability – how participants see their own potential helps shape how successful they will be. Understanding the difference between a fixed and a growth mindset are essential for leader development.
- Delegating and Empowering Others – enabling leaders to leverage others’ existing skills as well as build the strengths and talents of their team. This module demonstrates how delegating empowers teams, creates optimal succession planning, and further develops the team’s skills.
- Conflict Management – an experiential workshop in which participants assess themselves as listeners and their behavior styles, and then build their skills. Methods include exercises, activities, small-group practices, feedback, and large-group discussion.
- Inclusion & Diversity – increasing awareness around a person’s implicit bias and how it affects the day-to-day decisions we make.
- Performance Improvement Plan – putting the Emerging Leader learning into action through feedback and documentation.
- Legal & Compliance – an essential component, based on the organization’s particular legal contraints.
- Guide for Interviewing & EE Retention – helping leaders become better hiring managers.
- Graduation – an opportunity to network with the organizations top management.
Who Should Attend
Managers can identify candidates for Emerging Leaders who have either demonstrated potential or make the program across-the-board for all recently hired personnel.
Participants will learn about:
- Who they are as a leader.
- How to better engage with their reports, teams, and supervisors.
- Their strengths and weaknesses and how to leverage both for success.
- A basis of understanding how the company “works” and the organizational succession plan.
- Developing a strategic business focus in their work.
our focus is
Jamesson Solutions Services
- The course was worth the time and cost 97% 97%
- I will recommend this course to other Company employees 98% 98%
- I will apply the information learned in this course to my current/future job 96% 96%
- I will do my job better as a result of this course 95% 95%
The results were very positive
Data collected, independently, over more than 30 sessions from over 300 employees who participated in Jamesson Solutions’ Presentation Skills 101 course at a Global company resulted in the following scores. If the scores seem high, they are. In fact, of the more than 200 courses offered globally by this company Jamesson Solutions’ Presentation Skills 101 is rated the highest by far.