The Acquisition is a Level 1 Simulation
As a member of the acquisition planning team you are to define a comprehensive plan for approaching and conducting future acquisitions. Through preliminary study numerous steps have been identified as critical for a successful acquisition process.
Your assignment is to rank order these steps in the appropriate sequence from first to last. To insure the best results, you are to first sequence the steps individually and then sequence the steps as a team, reaching consensus. You will meet with senior management to present your results.
- Reveal barriers to effective team decision-making
- Better utilize individual expertise in transition
- Highlight the value of team decision-making
- Explore the fun and frustration of team problem-solving
- Highlight the necessity of good communication
- Enables participants to understand and value the need to communicate and sell ideas
- Learn how to work in teams more effectively
- Explore effective team problem solving and decision-making
- Learn how to be a better individual contributor to a team
- Experience giving and receiving feedback
- Program Length: 1-2 hours
- Space Required: Depending upon # of teams, a large training room or ball room
- Accommodates: Multiple teams with 2-5 participants each
The Acquisition® is a registered trademark of Discovery Learning, Inc.