The Denison Organizational Culture® translates often difficult-to-understand behavioral concepts about organizational culture into tangible every-day business actions and strategies. The survey enables leaders and employees of all levels to understand the impact their culture has on the organization’s performance and learn how to redirect their culture to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Create a readily understandable measure of organizational culture and its potential impact on bottom-line performance.
- Help determine relative organizational competitiveness.
- Framework to focus management attention and investment in priority order on those organizational issues that have potential for bottom-line payoffs.
- Evaluate an organization’s preparedness to compete in its industry.
- Benchmark an organization’s culture to that of high performers.
- Help manage the successful merger of separate cultures and organizations.
- Measure organizational culture on four major characteristics: Mission, Consistency, Adaptability and Involvement.
Denison Organizational Culture Survey® is a registered Trademark of Denison Consulting