The Decision Style Profile® is an enlightening management assessment tool that leads to the development of improved decision-making skills. It evaluates the appropriateness with which respondents include others in the decision-making process and the extent to which respondents consider five critical Decision Factors in their decision processes.
Takes 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Improve the capability of the organization to produce acceptable, quality decisions.
- Build knowledge of a researched-based system for choosing the most appropriate decision style.
- Create awareness of five critical decision factors.
- Improve and refine the decision-making skills of managers.
- Build awareness of how improved decision-making practices pay off on the bottom line.
- Establish a uniform system for guiding managers in their decision-making process.
- Build uniform knowledge in an organization about good decision-making processes.
- Create awareness in individual managers of their strengths and weaknesses in decision making.
- Strengthen awareness of effective outcomes based on the level of inclusion of others in the decision-making process.
- Build awareness of the bottom-line payoff to the organization from improved decision practices.
Decision Style Profile® is a registered trademark of Discovery Learning, Inc